 Subject: [AISdiscuss] AIS Fall Bulletin?
 To: "AIS Discuss" <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
 Date: Thursday, November 29, 2018, 12:51 PM

 It's been my understanding that an electronic
 version of the AIS Bulletin would be put up on the AIS
 Emember section of the website after it has been approved.
 While I understand that there were some graphic issues that
 caused the Fall Bulletin to be almost a month late to the
 printers there shouldn't be any reason that the read only
 version isn't up there yet, it's been 2 weeks. If there is
 please let us know when it will be there. It is also my
 understanding that getting a jump on the printed version is
 also a perk of Emembership.

 Tom Gormley
 AIS Membership Secretary
 PO Box 177