Re: AIS Fall Bulletin?

I will take care of correcting it for you Darlene.

Michelle Snyder, AIS Secretary

On 11/29/2018 4:08 PM, D.B. wrote:
Can someone help me with this please.... I am Region 5 RVP and in the Irises Bulletin they have my zip code wrong. Who do I need to contact to get this problem changed ?

Darlene Brantley
Region 5 RVP
267 Pebble Hill Road
Milledgeville, Georgia
31061

Phone: (478) 456-0256

On Thu, 11/29/18, AIS Membership Secretary <80e0412f1@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:

  Subject: [AISdiscuss] AIS Fall Bulletin?
  To: "AIS Discuss" <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
  Date: Thursday, November 29, 2018, 12:51 PM
It's been my understanding that an electronic
  version of the AIS Bulletin would be put up on the AIS
  Emember section of the website after it has been approved.
  While I understand that there were some graphic issues that
  caused the Fall Bulletin to be almost a month late to the
  printers there shouldn't be any reason that the read only
  version isn't up there yet, it's been 2 weeks. If there is
  please let us know when it will be there. It is also my
  understanding that getting a jump on the printed version is
  also a perk of Emembership.
Tom Gormley
  AIS Membership Secretary
  PO Box 177