RE: Motion to Transfer Restricted Funds to AIS F oundation

Good to know.  Wasn't aware dues was included.
Cheryl

> Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:09:32 -0800
> From: aistreas@earthlink.net
> To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
> Subject: RE: [AISdiscuss] Motion to Transfer Restricted Funds to AIS F
oundation

> Good question. We do have a donation requirement as such...To maintain our
501(3)(c) status at least 33 1/3% of our income has to come from public
support. This includes dues, storefront sales, registration income etc along
with donations. The past several years our public support % has been 95 - 96%.