RE: Motion to Transfer Restricted Funds to AIS F oundation

Good question.   We do have a donation requirement as such...To maintain our 501(3)(c) status at least 33 1/3% of our income has to come from public support.  This includes dues, storefront sales, registration income etc along with donations.  The past several years our public support % has been 95 - 96%.

This donation of funds to the Foundation will not affect our tax exempt status.

Jill