Re: Store Front

Hello Jill,
The Ludi's have just returned from the AIS Board Meeting in Las Vegas and
some vacation/sight seeing in Arizona and California. We have been
advised by Terry Aitken, Calendar Chairperson, that the shipment of
calender from the overseas printer has arrived in Seattle. Delivery from
Seattle to the AIS Storefront is scheduled within the next week. We will
put your order in the mail as soon as we receive the shipment. We do not
have any control over the ordering, production or shipment from the
printer to the Storefront.
John & Kay Ludi
AIS Storefront

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=
http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from
> -aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)

Compete with the big boys.  Click here to find products to benefit your business.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m7tEGvkbnnyd8sk56Q2ko43ZOh3LoPGaC7O7Gy8Xg8CIaPf/