From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Jandjcope@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 3:08 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Cc: omelay@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Store Front

Hi,
Our local club ordered 50 calendars in September. The Check cleared our
bank
in October and we have not received the order. Calls and e-mails to  the
Store Front have not been answered. Does anyone know what is going  on at
the
Store Front?

Best Wishes,
Jill Copeland
**************AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all
other
Holiday needs. Search Now.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=htt
p://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)

<aissecretary@irises.org> The archives for AISDiscuss are at: