Re: Store Front

Hi all,
Update of AIS 2009 Calendar Shipment
The shipment of the calendars from Seattle to a Portland central
shipping/distribution center is scheduled for the 18th. Delivery to the
AIS Storefront is supposed to be within two days after arriving in
Portland. We will ship (hopefully by the 21st) orders upon delivery. Due
to USPS requirements, all orders will be shipped First Class.
John & Kay Ludi
AIS Storefront
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:54:56 -0800 kay ludi <kludi@juno.com> writes:
> Hello Jill,
> The Ludi's have just returned from the AIS Board Meeting in Las
> Vegas and
> some vacation/sight seeing in Arizona and California. We have been
> advised by Terry Aitken, Calendar Chairperson, that the shipment of
> calender from the overseas printer has arrived in Seattle. Delivery
> from
> Seattle to the AIS Storefront is scheduled within the next week. We
> will
> put your order in the mail as soon as we receive the shipment. We do
> not
> have any control over the ordering, production or shipment from the
> printer to the Storefront.
> John & Kay Ludi
> AIS Storefront>

Criminal Lawyers - Click here.