Re: Clarence's book

Thank you, John.  It sounds like everything is going as expected.

I did not receive a written discount schedule offer, so we will have to go with the one you have.  It is not far from expectations and meets our needs.

Maureen

kludi@juno.com wrote: Hello Maureen,
We have orders for 45 copies of Clarence's book as of this weekend.
Jeanne P. has provided us a different Discount Special from Krieger
Publishing Company than what was received earlier. The discount is based
on prepaid case lot quantities only. A case contains 16 books.
Order 1 to 2 cases -Receive a 25% discount
Order 3 cases - Receive a 33% discount
Order 4 cases or more -Receive a 45 % discount
Purchases of less than a case lot (1-15 copies) would receive a 20%
discount

Jill B. has been provided the ordering information and point of contact.
She is ordering 4 cases (64 copies) which will provide us the 45%
discount. I am sure we will submit another order after the first of the
year.
Our point of contact (based on the e-mail Jeanne received) is Harriett
Hatcher or Cheryl Stanton at Krieger Publishing Company. Phone: (321)
754-9542 or
1-800-724-0025.
I also understand there is possibly a different discount schedule, but to
date I have not received any other information.
John Ludi
AIS Storefront

Pat Randall