Re: The Mahan Book: An Observation

Hi all,
The Discount Special that we received and are currently working with has
the following phrase:
"These special discounts are offered on a strictly non-returnable basis."

In regards to shipping costs, when we were discussing the AIS Price, we
factor in the cost of shipping from the publisher and the mailing from
the AIS Storefront to the customer. Granted this is an estimate, but it
was the best we had at the time. Maureen Mark, Chair, Publication
Committee, provided the estimated cost per book for shipping from the
publisher and I provided the input for the AIS Storefront to customer.

John Ludi
AIS Storefront