Re: Re: AIS: Clarification: Storefront and Mahan's Book

There are no return priveledges for AIS so there will
be one order placed at the end of November and one in
March announced in the bulletin. I hope that everyone
that wants a copy will meet these deadlines. There is
no way that everything will always work out they way
one plans, especially if the planning is during the
process. One can only deal with the hand that is
dealt. But if people can make suggestions ahead of
time things can go more smoothly. It is not my job to
think of everything and this is the members society so
suggestions must come from each and everyone. Maybe
when you were on the board no one listened, but times
have changed and the board is very receptive at
present to new ideas. There are many suggestions from
members that are being investigated by various
committees. If anyone wants to offer another they
should feel free. We are all just individuals trying
to do the best we can.