Re: inquiry from CIS re: cooperating society

Dear Chris;

	I know little about the Canadian Iris Society and
have no view as to whether becoming an official
cooperating society would be good are bad. I am
curious as to what benefit it would bring to the CIS.
I would like to think that such arrangements were
always beneficial to both parties. At present the
biggest benefit to CIS would seem to be inclusion
under our insurance umbrella. While not
inconsequential, I would like to think that there are
many other reasons also. I can see some possible
benefits for AIS, but I am wondering what ideas the
CIS has as to what they see as benefits for their
organization.

--- Christopher Hollinshead <wolf-com@rogers.com>