Secretary and Awards Chair traveling

Hello all,

As most of you know Gerry and I will not be at this years Spring Convention. We will be leaving early Friday morning for Paris. Gerry has been asked to be one of the judges at the French International Iris Competition. After the competition is over we will be boarding a Viking Cruises River boat and traveling through France and Germany and ending up in Prague. We will be returning on June 7. For those persons who require immediate payment of a bill or invoice, go ahead and send it directly to the AIS Treasurer. If you receive a large number of checks please send them directly to the treasurer as well. Otherwise, you can just send me the invoices/checks in your normal manner and I will take care of them upon my return.

I know those of you going to the Convention will have a wonderful time and we will miss being with you.

Michelle