Board reports available - more every day

Friends, more reports for the May AIS board meeting are now available at
the link below. I'm including two links in case the first one gets
broken. They both go to the same place.

I will be continuing to update this list whenever new things come to me;
so please check back regularly as we approach the meeting. I believe
that everything I've been sent is up there now; if you don't see yours,
please send me a private email. (Howie, please see if this updated
version of the PDF you were having troubles with might work better...)

All of these files are in Adobe PDF format. If you need to download or
update your Adobe Reader program to view these files, click here:
https://get.adobe.com/reader/

Thanks - David Cupps, AIS Electronics Services Chair

http://www.aisboard.org/aisdocs/2017_Board_Documents/2017_Spring/Reports/

https://tinyurl.com/AISBoarddocs17spring