From: David Cupps <4c4be50f1@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Mon, May 8, 2017 8:42 am
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Board reports available - batch #1

Friends, the first batch of reports for the May AIS board meeting are
now available at the link below. I'm including two links in case the
first one gets broken. They both go to the same place.

All of these files are in Adobe PDF format. If you need to download or
update your Adobe Reader program to view these files, click here:
https://get.adobe.com/reader/

Thanks - David Cupps, AIS Electronics Services Chair

http://www.aisboard.org/aisdocs/2017_Board_Documents/2017_Spring/Reports/

https://tinyurl.com/AISBoarddocs17spring