Cut off date for deposits and invoices

Hello all,

Thought I had better give all those who normally send me money for deposit and invoices that need to be paid.  Since we are leaving May 19, I will need any deposits or invoices to me no later than May 17.  This way I will have time to get the deposit in the bank and the voucher completed.

As before, if you have any checks that need to be deposited or invoices that need to be paid after that date you can send them directly to Dwayne.  I will be returning on June 7 so if you can wait until then, please do so.

Michelle