Re: George Sutton

Bob and I send our sympathy and understanding to the Sutton family.  Losing
two
such vibrant and creative individuals within a little more than a month's time
is a difficult loss to assimilate.  We are grateful for having been able to
call
them friends,and their unmatchable vitality will remain in a vivid and happy
place
in our memories. 		Jeanne & Bob Plank