Re: Status of AIS ballot and symposium

I would suggest waiting another 7-10 days and if they are not received by
the wife half of the husband-wife judges -- mail another ballot.  It is too
much of a coincidence that you have four reported while the husband half
received theirs in a timely manner.

Jim M.

In a message dated 5/26/2012 11:11:32 A.M. Central Daylight Time,