Re: Status of AIS ballot and symposium

On 5/26/2012 2:12 PM, MORRISJE1@aol.com wrote:
I would suggest waiting another 7-10 days and if they are not received by
the wife half of the husband-wife judges -- mail another ballot.  It is too
much of a coincidence that you have four reported while the husband half
received theirs in a timely manner.

Jim,

That is just what I would do if this were happening a month or two ago (as it should have).

But since things are so late I am sending replacement ballots within a couple days of hearing about non-delivery.

The way things are done on the computer now, there is no chance of a judge's votes being counted twice even if two ballots (or printed ballot plus on-line voting) are sent to me.

BTW, I have received replies from four of the "Mrs. ..." judges I emailed asking about their status. In three cases all ballots were received, and in one case neither one got a ballot, but all their friends did.

I plan to announce availability of on-line voting within a couple hours.

Gerry