Re: Status of AIS ballot and symposium

On 5/25/2012 2:45 PM, MORRISJE1@aol.com wrote:
Gerry,

I received my AIS Ballot on Friday May 18 as did most of our Missouri
judges.  However, Jean has not received hers yet.  Would you check to  see if
one was mailed to her? ....

Jim,

I have no idea what happened. I now have reports of six ballots that have not been received, four of which are from wives whose husbands did get theirs in a timely manner.

I have checked my database tables and the mailing label data sent to the printer several times and see nothing wrong.

I have contacted the printer. He is aware of no problems at his end, but is checking with the Post Office. It is the same printer that has been used for years, so he knows everything involved. We were charged for the correct number of mailings.

According to Ruth Barker the usual number of non-deliveries is one, sometimes two.

I have just sent an email to the other nine "Mrs. ..." judges I have email addresses for asking whether they got their ballots.

I am open to suggestions on what else I can do.

Gerry Snyder