Re: Status of AIS ballot and symposium

Gerry,

I received my AIS Ballot on Friday May 18 as did most of our Missouri
judges.  However, Jean has not received hers yet.  Would you check to  see if
one was mailed to her?  I downloaded one for her to look at and make  her
notes, but she wants to vote a paper ballot.  Jean E. Morris, 682  Huntley
Heights Dr., Ballwin, MO 63021.

Jim M.

In a message dated 5/16/2012 3:54:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,