Refund

Morning,

Hope you had and exciting and informative and fun trip to Italy.

Many thanks for opening your lovely gardens to all of us and co-chairing
the convention.

Suspect it will be a long time before your group hosts another !  :-)

We rented a car and stayed on for a few  days to visited the area and
returned home broke and exhausted, so we must have had a great  time!

I'm writing you on a problem I have. I apparently goofed on one of the
April issues  ads. Have worked out an acceptable resolution for the growers  ad
to appear in next years  issue.

We need to issue a refund to him for this year. This is the first time this
 has happened and I feel terrible  about it. I have made an offer to him to
 run double  his ad next year for the same price. He has accepted my
apologies and offer ( see below).

What do I need to do to get a refund to him?

Best regards, Bob

Hello Bob,
    Thank you for your attention to this matter.   I will look forward to a
full color page ad, at the cost of  $200 for  a half color page ad, in the
2013 April issue of the AIS bulletin. I will be  awaiting the $200 refund
for this years ad and the return of the ad hardcopy.
    Please understand, I have no hard feelings  over the situation at hand
and I am very pleased that we were able to come to an  amiable solution. I
wish you the best in your future work with the AIS. Thank  you, again.

        Sincerely,

      George Hilton

In a message dated 5/7/2012 11:15:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,