Re: Kincaid Proposal

Once you get to a list of files (they will most often be PDF files), click on the file name (not the icon to the left of the name, but the name itself)

Depending on how you have your browser set up one of the following are likely to happen:

- The document will open in a browser window (this requires an Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in be installed in your browser)
- The PDF document will be downloaded to the folder specified in your browser preferences. Go to that folder and open the file with Acrobat
- The PDF will be downloaded and automatically opened in Acrobat (again a preference setting)

If none of these happens, right click on the file name and select download the file.

One of those options should work.

John

On May 8, 2012, at 8:09 AM, Michelle Snyder wrote:

> Don,
>
> Don't know why you can't access the document.  Did you do the following?
> aisboard.org
> once in click on aisdocs
> enter aisdocs as username
> enter readme as password
> go to 2012 board documents
> click on 2012 spring
> and click on the last entry -KinKaid Proposal
>
> If you did all this and still can't access the proposal I really don't know what the problem is.  Perhaps our electronic guru, John Jones, could be of help.
>
> Michelle
>

> On 5/8/2012 6:51 AM, don.rude@comcast.net wrote:
>> I finally got in using aisdocs and readme; but then the proposal would not open.
>> Please advise.
>> D on

John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorder