Re: Kincaid Proposal

I did all these things and felt very pleased that I got into the cite. I clicked on Kinkaid Proposal and nothing happened. Will try again.

Don

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michelle Snyder" <AISSecretary@irises.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 11:09:51 AM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Kincaid Proposal

Don,

Don't know why you can't access the document. Did you do the following?
aisboard.org
once in click on aisdocs
enter aisdocs as username
enter readme as password
go to 2012 board documents
click on 2012 spring
and click on the last entry -KinKaid Proposal

If you did all this and still can't access the proposal I really don't
know what the problem is. Perhaps our electronic guru, John Jones,
could be of help.

Michelle