Re: Promotional video

Dear Bob: Yes, that was very well done and AIS could do it just as well with
more to asdd from the sections. DaveN.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Pries <robertpries@embarqmail.com>
To: AISdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Wed, May 2, 2012 6:23 pm
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Promotional video

Dear AIS Discuss members. I would like to show you a wonderful promotional
video
reated by the Daylily Society. I believe AIS should have something similar.
nfortunately I do not have the technical knowledge or equipment to do this,
et, but I hope with your help we can find the volunteers that could do this.
It
s only 2 minutes but very pleasant. So follow this link and click on the arrow
n the screen to start the video and then enjoy and see what is possible;
ttp://www.daylilies.org/2012VideoPage.html
o sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
aissecretary@irises.org>
he archives for AISDiscuss are at:
ttp://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/