Promotional video

Dear AIS Discuss members. I would like to show you a wonderful promotional video created by the Daylily Society. I believe AIS should have something similar. Unfortunately I do not have the technical knowledge or equipment to do this, yet, but I hope with your help we can find the volunteers that could do this. It is only 2 minutes but very pleasant. So follow this link and click on the arrow on the screen to start the video and then enjoy and see what is possible; http://www.daylilies.org/2012VideoPage.html