Re: Board Reports

On May 11, 2006, at 8:37 AM, Loberg wrote:

I'm curious about one thing.

What I am wondering, is if the on line reports are available to all of the AIS membership for review? I would think it would help all the membership to be able to see the reports in advance. For the many AIS members who can NOT attend the convention, the information would be available, and if they had questions or comments, they could contact the chairpersons if needed.
All,

That is a policy decision. If the Board wants to make these reports available to anyone we would place them on the AIS Website. The AISDiscuss document site is password protected so that those reports that are not to be published to the general population can be protected.

What ever the board wants.

John | "There be dragons here"