Re: Board Reports

I'm curious about one thing.
First I want to say I'm very appreciative of having the Board reports available before the convention. It is a great time saver, efficient, and allows everyone to have the information in advance in order to comprehend it. I thank everyone who has helped getting them posted.
What I am wondering, is if the on line reports are available to all of the AIS membership for review? I would think it would help all the membership to be able to see the reports in advance. For the many AIS members who can NOT attend the convention, the information would be available, and if they had questions or comments, they could contact the chairpersons if needed.
Kitty Loberg