Re: Permission to Use AIS Logo

Since the 2016 Convention is in theory being run by AIS this year. AIS can use its own logo without asking itself.

--Bob Pries

From: 4c909d9b1@rewrite.aisboard.org
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2016 10:49:02 AM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Permission to Use AIS Logo

Dear AIS Board Members,

I would like to have permission to use the AIS logo on the 2016 convention bags if the 2016 AIS Convention Committee approves of using the logo. I am thinking if we have bags left over, we can either sell or pass them on to the next convention, a region, and/or a society.

Since I am not a voting member of the AIS Board, someone will need to make a motion.

Thank you,

Paul W. Gossett
2016 Convention Co-Chair

--