From: "4c909d9b1@rewrite.aisboard.org" <4c909d9b1@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Permission to Use AIS Logo
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 14:49:02 GMT

Odds n Trends
81 Perfectly Timed Photos...#59 Is Amazing!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/56ed70ec76a3a70ec36f5st03vuc
--- Begin Message ---
Dear AIS Board Members,

I would like to have permission to use the AIS logo on the 2016 convention bags if the 2016 AIS Convention Committee approves of using the logo. I am thinking if we have bags left over, we can either sell or pass them on to the next convention, a region, and/or a society.

Since I am not a voting member of the AIS Board, someone will need to make a motion.

Thank you,

Paul W. Gossett
2016 Convention Co-Chair

--- End Message ---