From: Debra Strauss
<dkstraus@swbell.net>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Mon, March 18, 2013
11:22:25 AM
Subject: RE: [AISdiscuss] Spring Board Meeting Reports

Michelle,
I just sent this to you after I clicked on the email address for
you in your
text below.B  It bounced back. Does anyone know what is happening
here?

It
came back from MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com and said:

Sorry, we were unable to
deliver your message to the following address.

<AISSecreary@irises.org>:
Remote host said: 550 No Such User Here" [RCPT_TO]

This is the email I
sent.

Michelle, are you receiving things from me?B  Did you get the
operations
manual things I sent on March 13?

Also you gave a list of names
to Andi of people and you wrote,

B  B  B  B  B  B  B  "I am also providing
you with the names of those persons that
were not elected to the board as they
are still eligible.B  Of course, your
committee can come up with some entirely
new names.B  Al Elliott, B. J.
Jackson, George Boyce, Riley Probst,B  Robert
Treadway and Steve Poole."

Are you suggesting these names or are they part of
the ones that did not get
selected last spring?B  Is B.J. Jackson Barbara from
Canada?B

I am the chair for the nominating committee.B  I am trying to
get the report
ready before April 1.B  I will be sending one about the
operations manual
review too.B  I will also give a short on to you from the
Silent Auction.B  I
will not be late.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET THIS.
Thank you,

Debbie

Debbie Strauss

AIS Board of Directors

AIS Silent
Auction Chair

MIS Fundraising Chair

R17 Newsletter & Parliamentarian

PBIS
Treasurer

2213 Hereford Blvd

Midland TX 79707-5012

432-352-5483

"Sometimes
our light goes out but is blown again into flame by an encounter
with another
human being.B  Each of us owes the deepest thanks to those who
have rekindled
this inner light."