AIS Storefront Travel

Hi all, The AIS Storefront in Oregon will be temporarily closed from April 6,
2013 through April 29, 2013. We are driving to Dallas, doing a little sight
seeing and visiting family members along the way. We will be at the AIS
National Convention in Dallas, TX, April 15th through 20th. We are bringing
items with us and will be open for business on Tuesday and Wednesday at the
convention.  Orders received at the AIS Storefront location will be shipped
upon our return. We will have our laptop with us and be able to answer
questions along the way. See you in Dallas. John & Kay LudiAIS Storefront
OVERSTOCK ipads: $30.93
Get 32GB Apple iPad for as low as $30.93. Limit 1.Day. Grab yours Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/51474487e39a144871d92st03vuc