RE: Motion to remove the operations manual from the Wiki

Do not know if we have to or if we are voting but I like Gary White's amended
motion and vote yes for this
Thank you and happy gardening
Ron Cosner

> Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Motion to remove the operations manual from the
Wiki
> From: jijones@usjoneses.com
> Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 10:06:46 -0700
> To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
>
> HI Susan,
>
> I have often asked to have those who know they are going to prepare motions
draft them in electronic form and send them to me so I don't have to type them
(in my slow error prone style) for the big screen. A few do, but a lot of our
motions are drafted on the spot.

> Things do sometimes get out of control at the meetings, but a lot of times
to, people wait to be called on.

> Thanks
>
> John
> __________________
> John and Joanne Jones
> Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
> aisregistrar@irises.org
>
> John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee
> aiselectronicsvcs@irises.org
>
> 35572 Linda Drive
> Fremont, CA 94536
>

> On Mar 14, 2013, at 8:48 AM, Susan Grigg wrote:
>
> > I agree in part with Gary and with John; however, it would be to the
Board's