From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of andi rivarola
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 11:12 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Registration images - Amended motion

Thanks for yout positive input, Dave. You're to be commended.

I've been silent listening to you all. I'm sorry. I don't want to be rude,
but...

I'm new at this discussion board, and don't understand why people who are on
the Board, are unwilling to let go of the issue or share their picture for
registration. What do you think AIS is going to do with your picture? Make
money on it? Sell it to the networks? Do you believe it is a conspiracy?

Obviously, the more your iris is exposed in any Marketing Media, the more
YOU will sell of it. So, it will only benefit you.

Please enough with this silly discussion. It seems to me that there's more
to this discussion than just photographs or no photographs..

The way I llook at this, there's a HUGE elephant in the room, and nobody is
talking about it. What is see is there's a huge "CONTROL' issue within this
group, and people you need to have a serious talk about communicating with
each other, and define your roles. Otherwise, another 10-20 years are going
pass you by before you make any decisions... or, you will have a serious
dissagreement (I borrowed this from a movie, but don't recall which one).

As has been explained many times, the proposal here is for a VOLUNTARY
commitment from hybridizers to submit a picture. Could you leave it at that
and for a committee approved by the AIS President to explore all the issues?

Done.

Finito.

Listo.

Please.