From: "gary white" <in2iris@yahoo.com>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 11:04:49 AM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Registration images - Amended motion

I wish to amend my motion to:

A)    The AIS Registrar shall begin requesting volunteer image submission
with registrations.  Images shall be accepted by the Registrar, archived in
the
AIS Library, and displayed on the Iris Encyclopedia.  Submission of images to
the AIS constitutes permission for any and all AIS uses.

B)  The AIS President shall appoint a registration committee to facilitate
implementation of registration image collection, archiving, and disposition.
This committee shall propose suggested guidelines for registration images by
August 1, 2011.

Gary White