From: cheryl deaton <region15kids@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [AISdiscuss] Registration images - Amended motion
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Date: Monday, March 21, 2011, 10:58 AM

I still think that August 1, 2011 is too early.  Take into account that we
will need some input from foreign iris societies and hybridizers, not to
mention input from sections, and summer is right smack in the middle of
shipping season for major gardens.  We should be able to get some input from
Australia/New Zealand since it is their fall season, but getting guidelines
into place by August first is not feasible.  Gathering suggestions, ideas,
and
information etc. would be in the infant stages with that timeframe. Not ready
to propose suggested guidelines.
Cheryl