[no subject]

Hello all,The supply of 2010 Registrations and Introductions Booklet has
arrived at the AIS Storefront. All advance/backordered orders will be mailed
March 16th. Price: $10.00 each plus S&H (USA $2.00; Canada $3.00;
International $6.00).S&H is per copy. We will be away from the AIS Storefront
from March 18th, returning March 29th. We will have e-mail capabilities during
our travel. Any orders received during this time will be mailed on March 31st.
John & Kay LudiAIS Storefront
Groupon&#8482 Official Site
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d7fcfe885a3d176233st02vuc