Re: Library Scanner

Thanks to the AIS Foundation for donating the funds to purchase a scanner
for the AIS Library.  It is greatly appreciated.

Paul

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:49:05 -0700 "Tracy Plotner" <countri@molalla.net>
writes:
> Hi All.
> Just an update to inform you that the library has a scanner.  The
> funds were donated by the AIS Foundation.

1AdnTO-8mX61Xlhn6LFzt8JAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQwAAAA

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=FientiRy_wNIYzHDBWy-hgAAJ1A

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:O
>   > N:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_3=
>   >
>   > Diet Help
>   > Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
>   >

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=5R1ZEbt7xyznDvfch-7i_gAAJ1A
dnTO-8mX61Xlhn6LFzt8JAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=

-----