Re: Strategic Planning Committee

According to our present system for e-mail discussion a motion can not be voted on until 3 days after the last discussion entry. While I really value the input on how we should go about strategic planning unless there is an objection to the planning beginning than all the comments will only delay the vote to create the committee. I would hope to get even more input after the committee is created. But until we can a vote to create it, some of this discussion is moot.

I would add that we should consider a resolution for future business that we give the president the authority to create committees by announcement on e-mail and that they could go into effect barring any objections within a day or two. By our present system we will not have any strategic planning committee in place four almost three weeks because it has to go through AISvote.