Re: Spring Board Meeting Reports

Hello to John, Patricia and everyone else out there,

Just wanted to let you know that the AIS Financial Statements will not be ready by April 6th.  I will be closing the books for the six months ending March 31, 2007 and I won't get all of the bank statements I need to complete the financial statements until around April 12th.  Then I must crunch numbers, so it will probably be no earlier than April 15th and probably closer to April 20th before I have the financial statements, budget comparison report, and my Treasurer report to Patricia and so to you...

Jill