Re: The President's turn

Hi,Jayme , As RVP your report will be included in Bard K's report on the Regions as to the affiliations for our region . I am chair of the AIS nomination committee and that has to be in on the April deadline time, so .... as RVP is there someone in any region that you would like to submit their name to run for AIS board ? As The person nominated needs to commit to spending the money and time to attend National and the Nov board meeting each year for a 3 year term there is a financial commitment and all cost are paid by that person And to make it even more fun they ( the nominated submitted name) are not to be contacted until a later date and all names are submitted..to even see if they would accept running for the position . so hope that answers your question ... Now my personal update ... all new medical tests are negative and so back to square one ,with the change of heart medicines as perhaps I am allergic to something in them...... so far gaining a little ground but it's real slow going........ as they waited till I was having so many things going wrong at once. I am battle weary, but refuse to give up the fight ......... Hope you are doing great and looking forward to seeing you this year Also for your webpage the Missoula Median Spring show at South Gate Mall on May19th Chair Gary Clark and the Tall Bearded show same location is June 9th ,Chair Jim Sadler I will put it on the old websight as I had to pay or loose it so I paid another year having 2 sights will be twice as good if you'd like your Idaho clubs shows listed and dates please send me your info we will do anything to help Region 11,promotion of shows .......Jt training and flower tours .. My best to you...always Sincerely Yours aviolet@montanasky.net
406.883.5535