Re: Motion to upgrade the AISWebsite - continuation of discussion

Michelle,

I would like to know the vote totals as only four or five votes had full
names listed when they came to me.  How many valid votes did you  receive?
No name or first names only don't count in my opinion.   Especially if one or
more of our board members had their account hacked.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 6/9/2014 9:53:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time,