Re: Motion to upgrade the AISWebsite - continuation of discussion

Jim,

In answer to your question, the following persons responded negatively to
tabling the original motion to upgrade the Website:  All responses were
received with full names of the respondents within the message texed.

Michelle Snyder
Cheryl Deaton
Susan Boyce
Judy Keisling
Jim Copeland
Debbie Strauss
Paul Gossett
Elliott (Al) Alverton
Jody Nolin

The following is a list of those who voted yes to table the motion:

George Boyce
Ron Cosner
Andi Rivarola
Susan Grigg
Ron Killingsworth
Bob Pries - He did not sign his email however his name is located in the
>From field at the top of the email.

I did check the standing rule and motion regarding email voting and I noted
 that no where does it say the person actually has to sign the email.  I
guess it was assumed that one could tell who was voting by looking at the
>From  field at the top of the email.  I know that we have requested everyone
sign  their emails, especially now with the current situation we have
regarding  emails.

Michelle

In a message dated 6/9/2014 4:04:47 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
1005@rewrite.aisboard.org writes:

Michelle,

I would like to know the vote totals as only four  or five votes had full
names listed when they came to me.  How  many valid votes did you  receive?

No name or first names only  don't count in my opinion.   Especially if one
or
more of our  board members had their account hacked.

Jim  Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated  6/9/2014 9:53:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ccb528001@rewrite.aisboard.org writes:

Since  the motion to  table the original motion to upgrade the AISWebsite
was  defeated,  the original motion, listed below, is now back open for
discussion   for the 6 remaining days before it goes out to   vote.

To  sign-off this list, send email to the AIS  Secretary
<aissecretary@irises.org>
The archives for AISDiscuss  are  at: