Re: 2014 Salt Lake City Fall Board Meeting Hotel Contract

Second.
Ruth Barker

In a message dated 6/24/2012 10:07:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
irisgal@hotmail.com writes:

Hi  all,
Paul needs official board approval to sign the  contract.  Last year we had
to officially make a motion, seconded it,  vote on, and approve Paul signing
the New Orleans hotel contract. for the  2013 Fall Board Meeting.

Therefore, I move: "That the AIS direct Paul  Gossett to sign a contract
with
the Hilton Airport Hotel in Salt Lake City,  UT for the 2014 AIS Fall Board
Meeting".

Susan  Boyce

> From: MORRISJE1@aol.com
>  Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 21:42:47 -0400