Re: 2014 Salt Lake City Fall Board Meeting Hotel Contract

In looking back at Paul's 2012 spring convention report he had requested the boards approval to start work on having the 2014 fall board meeting in Salt Lake City. The board approved this and it appears that the motion now being presented is for Paul to actually sign the contract. As such, I will be sending out a separate email addressing the motion specifically.

Michelle