Re: Emeritus Judges

Well said.  I also agree with Terry Aitken's comments.  It must  be earned
by performance not just by number of years as a judge.  Being  willing and
able to judge or teach judging outside one's own area is a necessity  with
me.  And I am reminded of one nationally known hybridizer who was  voted down
because he refused to judge certain iris classifications in  shows.  He may
have had excellent knowledge of TBs but was woefully lacking  in other
classifications, even as a master judge.

Jim M.

In a message dated 6/19/2012 10:36:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,