Re: Photo Contest goes International - again!

Janet,

I have at least one photo from Convention that I would like to enter.   How
can I send a "zipped" file?  I understand that is the only way my  pictures
can be sent to maintain the high level from my computer files.  I  don't
know how to do that.

Jim M.

In a message dated 6/19/2012 2:50:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,