Re: Victoria BC Presentation

Share it with anyone you can think of... <grin>

John
On Jun 21, 2010, at 4:54 PM, Jody Nolin wrote:

Sweet!
This worked great.  Thanks, John!
Please let me know when/if I can share this with the Affiliates.

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 2:31 AM, John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com> wrote:
Ted Baker, Chair of the 2011 Convention, gave a great presentation at this
year's awards banquet.
It would be a very useful tool to help any of you that are selling raffle tickets to encourage people to buy the tickets, or ,for that matter, just to
attend the convention.
We have a version of the presentation available on a web site for viewing or to download to your own system. This version has the speakers notes
embedded on the appropriate slides.
In order to download the file you will need to sign up for a Slideshare
account, but it is free and easy to do.
http://www.slideshare.net/aisshare/victoria-bc-notes-embed? from=share_email

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA