Re: 2007 Photo Contest

"If there is no writing or labeling on the back of a photo, how can the people
who are handling the photos match them to the number on  the entry form and
sort them by category?"

Natalie, I forgot to mention, we don't say that you shouldn't write on the
back of the photo, we said "Please avoid writing or labeling on the back of
the photo, unless to identify a variety or person in the photo."   We don't
want your name as the contestant on the photos, but it is perfectly ok to put
the iris variety name(s) on the back, or the name(s) of the person(s) in the
photo.
Kitty