Judges Handbook

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this question or not but
since we discussed several of the changes here  maybe it will be ok.

Does anyone have a list of the changes made in the newly revised Handbook?
It would be much easier to make sure we catch and implement all of the
changes if we know what they are.

Thanks,

Dana

Dana D. Brown

AIS Region 17 RVP

Director ASI, TBIS

AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS

Malevil Iris Gardens & Kennels

www.malevil-iris.com <http://www.malevil-iris.com/>

Lubbock, TX  79403

Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset

ddbro@sbcglobal.net

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]