AIS Join Now Welcome

Tom Gormley is drafting a letter to be part of the Welcome message for AIS PP subscribers.

I have uploaded the PDF the the SJI sends out to new subscribers. It is a nice concise document.

AIS has a Marketing person, but I can't remember who it is. Marketing person: If you are out there we need something similar for AIS PP subscribers. When can you get me something?

Am I being too pushy?

Thx

John | "There be dragons here"